Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No Stitches to Report

It's already Wednesday, and I haven't made one stitch since the weekend. Even though I would categorize myself as a devoted knitter, some weeks my craft takes a back seat. Don't we all have those periods when the "to do list" gets so long or so complicated that our projects get bumped? And quite frankly, some nights when I get home, I'm just too darned pooped to pick up the needles.

I'm waiting for a Knit Picks order to arrive. My tracking through the USPS shows that it arrived in Cincinnati on the 13th, but was "missent" and is still no where in sight. I want to call the post office and say, "Please, don't put it on another incorrect truck. Just tell me where it is and I'll come and get it. It's being shipped to Paul's office which is no more than 2 miles from the main post office. And now 7 days later, we still haven't received it. I wish you could use UPS as a free shipping option with Knit Picks.

As soon as that order arrives, I will be happy to show what new stuff I splurged on. Let's just say there are socks in my future done two at a time the magic loop way. No more clues!

No comments: