Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Launching

Here's a pretty face to start this blog. Our sweet Charlotte taking a sunbath. So even though this blog is technically about knitting, other important topics (like DOGS) will often arise.

You don't have to twist my arm, I'll admit it. I am hooked on knitting. The feel of the yarn, the anticipation of a new project, finding a great local yarn store, meeting yet another knitter. All that is just the best.


Right now I have 3 projects on the needles. A sweater vest for my husband (something I can knit without much thought), the Fake Isle Hat from MagKnits (looks impressive, but oh so easy), and Bird in Hand mittens by Kate Gilbert (one down and one to go). Pictures will come as soon as I figure out how to add them.

Okay, short and sweet is how I want to do this. More later.

2 comments:

Natalie Rush said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Let me know if you need any help. I love the first post. Charlotte is such a wonderful model.

I can't wait to see pictures of your projects and read about your adventures.

Happy blogging!

Courtney said...

Welcome to the blog world :-) (hehehe how funny, I just realized that is the same thing that gnat just said)I am with you, I love knitting :-) Your dog is really cute :-) She is like my dogs, Eva loves soaking up the sun.